Nominal value of the certificate: 5,000 rubles.
Validity period: until December 30, 2022 inclusive.
The certificate is valid at the Bazilevs Hotel
- When buying a certificate, you need to pay 100% of its cost.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for money, returned or renewed. Upon expiration, it becomes invalid.
- Certificates can be summarized.
- If you have lost the certificate, you can restore it by contacting the hosting facility.
- The certificate can be used only once, regardless of its denomination.
- The certificate can only be used when booking without intermediaries on the official website of the hotel.
- If the cost of services is below the nominal value of the certificate, the remaining funds are not refunded. If the cost is higher than the nominal value of the certificate, you need to pay up to the total cost of the service.
- You can use the certificate if there are available rooms for the desired dates, but no later than the expiration date of the certificate.
- You can find out about the availability of rooms and book them on the official website of the hotel.
- When booking a room through the hotel's website, write in the booking comments: "I ask you to read the valid certificate No. <certificate number> at check-in."
- To use the certificate, present it to the administrator at check-in.
- All discounts and promotions are combined with the certificate.
- You can only pay with a certificate for 1 booking
- Dates for which the certificate is not valid: 01-10.05.22, 01–30.06.2022, 01.07-02.07.2022.